Thursday 28 August 2014

Reflections week 6 Friday

My plan for disquiry next week is to film another video and then edit them both. The stage that I am at is that I am ahead because next week we were only going to start recording but we have already done a video.

My OTJ goal is to produce good pieces of writing every time I write a piece. This week to achieve this I didn't have any tasks from Lesley because this week we had to finish all the tasks we haven't done but I have already finished all the task before she told us. I got some homework from my English extension classes and I did really good work; . I am very close to achieving this goal and I know this because I try my best in every single piece of writing I do. I know whe n my writing is good when I put time and effort in because I usually need time to think about what I am writing about.

One thing that I am enjoying this term is all the tournaments going on because I am really sporty and I love running around. This is also good because I get A break from all the work that I do through the term.
One thing that I would like to improve about Harakeke Hub is that we could have a doing disquiry card for the wall next to the library because Ton and I do our disquiry in the hall. I think we should have this so that if we do our disquiry in the commons our in the hall the teachers will know.

This term I haven't uploaded that much because my chomebook


1 comment:

  1. Hi Matt, it's great to hear that you are feeling good about the literacy work you are doing with Lesley. She says you are working very hard and putting in a lot of effort, which is great to hear. Keep it up!
    Thanks for the suggestion about the disquiry card. I am happy for you to simply tell us where you are, so we know where to find you. The hall is counted as part of the hub, so you don't need to worry about moving your picture anywhere if you are in the hall.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete