Monday 18 August 2014

Reflections Week 5 Tuesday

My priority for today has been to finish my maths task, I managed to finish it, it was more fun than I thought it would be. The code for my maths task that  I had to find out was France has the greatest length of laved roads.

My priority tomorrow is my reading and writing tasks. I am going to read 40 pages tonight. Then I am going to read more at school and answer he question.

This morning to show Insiderness I knew my  workshop with Lesley is tomorrow so I checked with Lesley and I found what My tasks where.

I have achieved complex sentences and yes, I will be uploading this to ALF.

I have really been enjoying the book A winters day in 1939 because its interesting. At the moment they are in a Russian camp and Adams mum has just had a baby and its died.

No comments:

Post a Comment