Tuesday 12 August 2014

Week 4 Wendsday

My priority for Itime today has been to start reading up to chapter 15 of my book and start writing my
narrative. I have managed to create a great introduction to my story at the best of my ability's.

My priority for tomorrow is going to be to finish of my reading and my narrative. I need to finish my writing by Sunday.  to make sure I finish this I will work after school to get this done.

This morning to show insiderness I had a block that I didn't know what to do in that space so I knew I had to read 85 pages so I read my book and I only need to read 50 more pages.

Something that I have noticed is that people have been teasing and terrorizing my little brother constantly, I have tried to stop them but it just carry's on. I am not going to name names but these people don't do it to anyone else they pick on my brother and it makes my feel really bad and I get hurt. They do it just because my brother doesn't like sport or things that most boys here like. They pick on him just because he is different and I get really upset with that but, I don't show it.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Matt, thanks for your comments about the treatment of Josh. Matt and I have been looking into this and we have spoken to another student about it. We will keep an eye on this situation. Please let us know if it seems to carry on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Please take care with your spelling of 'Wednesday'!

    ReplyDelete