Thursday 7 August 2014

Term 3 Week 3 Friday

This week I am proud of my tasks for Lesley because I got them all done, I read 91 pages and answered the questions I also interviewed four different people and wrote a draft on my writing piece. I am proud of this because I put so much time into these tasks, I spent my time at home doing work just to get these done.

My OTJ goal is fro my writing. My goal is that I constantly produce good pieces of writing all the time at the best of my capability. This week to achieve my goal I have wrote a good piece of writing with high quality for my other blog. The writing on the other blog is still in processes. Next week to keep working on this goal I need to keep writing more pieces of writing in my spare time, to high quality.

The Igroup that I want to get to is Independent. I want to get into independent because I want to show my parents that I can be independent because my Dad doesn't think I am an independent. The way I am going to get into independent is by working hard in my learning and making right choices in my work and where I work. I am also going to check Alf more because I don't check ALF enough but I have been checking it slightly more this term.

My ALF goal that I am going to focus on next week is spelling unfamiliar words. The way I am going to achieve this goal is by trying to use lots of different words even though I don't want to make any spelling errors I am just going to put them in and if I get them wrong, I will practice them.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Matt, this is a thoughtful reflection, well done.
    It's great that you are going to challenge yourself with your spelling, trying words you are not sure of. That's the best way to get better! Let me know if I can help in any way. Remember the 'i before e' rule, and the exceptions!
    I think you are very close to moving into the Independent group. Checking ALF regularly is a good way to work on this. Come and chat with me when you think you are ready to move. Be ready to justify why you think you should be in that group!
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete