Thursday 21 August 2014

Reflections week 5 Friday

I am in a group, I am showing others badminton. My plan is to research; start making my tutorial and then edit them. My big question is How can we share our skills in badminton in our school in badminton.  My three smaller questions are Can we make YouTube tutorials?, what are the intermediate skills in badminton? and Who is interested in badminton and how can we lure them in?


My OTJ goal is that every time I do a piece of writing its my best work.The thing that I have done to work towards this is to try to use everything that I have learned to create my piece of writing; I also try to lure them in with a great intro. I am close to doing this goal because I have wrote high quality work for all my pieces of writing.


The thing that I think is going well in the hub is that I am being a lot more responsible with my work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matt, thanks for your thoughtful reflection. I noticed that you made a careful choice about where to work to complete your reflection on Friday, well done.
    Great try with using a semicolon in one of your answers. You haven't quite used it correctly; you have used it where a comma should go. Remember that semicolons join two independent clauses (ideas) together. You have used it with a dependent clause, which does not quite make sense. It's great that you gave it a go, keep practicing!
    By the way, I like the word 'lure' that you used in this post a couple of times!
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete