Sunday 3 August 2014

Reflections week 3 Monday

This morning I didn't do Itime because  I had L8ED but after morning tea I did my survey which i need to get done by Friday 9am. I interviewed Leni and James, I still need to interview Urs and my mum so that I can finally begin my draft.

This morning to show Insiderness I got right onto my survey, which I needed to get started because I didn't want to fall behind. I finished interviewing James and Leni, I just need to interview Urs and Sharon, my mum.

my priority for tomorrow is my tasks for Lesley because  its really pushing me and if I don't work on my tasks straight away, I know I won't get it done.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matt, well done on using several complex sentences in your reflection.
    It sounds like you are prioritising your learning tasks well at the moment, nice insiderness. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete