Monday 4 August 2014

Reflections week 3 Tuesday

This morning in Itime I achieved my maths task. At the start of the block I was going to finish my task for Lesley, but I remembered that I had to get my maths task done by tomorrow.

this morning to show Insiderness I did my maths task and when I was done I started to piece together some of the interview that I did yesterday so that I can see what was similar to what the people said and what was completely different.

Tomorrow my priority for Itime will be to finish of my survey and start working on the 41 questions for my book, it's going to be hard.

The piece that I am achieving for Alf is getting my compound and complex sentences grammatically correct. I need to upload this to Alf more.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matt, well done for prioritising your tasks depending on deadlines. Well done for including several complex sentences. Keep working on this!

    ReplyDelete