Thursday 11 September 2014

Week 8 Reflections Friday

My highlight for this week was when I moved into the Independent Igroup because I have been working really hard to get into this group. The things that I was working on was getting all my work done early and uploading to ALF. I worked really hard through this week and I finally achieved this goal.


The Igroup I am currently in is Independent. I do not think I am close to moving into Insider because I need to work on every single goal there is up.  My main goal is to push myself and "raise the bar" because I need to seek more challenges when I am not doing L8ED work.


I find ALF time useful depending on how much I've uploaded and whether or not I've finished all of my tasks.I think it depends on where I am at with different things for example if I have uploaded everything to ALF reflections are better vice versa.


I am feeling a little bit sad because Helene was a good teacher but this is opening up new learning opportunists because all teachers are different.


My Disquiry is going great all I need to finish is editing my last video then I am ready to present. Next week my priority is to finish editing then I am ready. Disquiry has been fun and I have learn't a lot. I think that combing these to things has saved more time and made things less confusing in general.




No comments:

Post a Comment