Monday 22 September 2014

Disquiry Reflection Tuesday

The thing that I am most proud of in my Disquiry is  my videos because I put a lot of work into creating them and editing them. The reason I am most proud of this is because when we were editing our video Imovie got erased twice which made it hard to edit them video.

One of the problems in Disquiry that we had to overcome was when Imovie got wiped fully.  The way we overcame this was by doing the process again. In a way it was good that Imovie got erased because we made out video better each time and I found out how to fade the music.

One thing that I learned during Disquiry was How to play Badminton and the rules to==of the game. Before Disquiry I didn't know as much as I do now.

A good thing about our video was that people found it entertaining and they learned something. someone even thought that I was cool music. One thing that we need to work on for next time would be to make the speaking louder and the other thing would be to turn down the music at the end and at the start.

I think next term I need to be on a hike because I didn't need much help the only thing we needed help with was uploading the videos from drive to Imovie.

This term I liked the choice of having lots of guidance, a little guidance and basically no guidance. The reason I liked this was because you have choice in where you go instead of the teachers supervising you the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment