Thursday 25 September 2014

Reflections Term 3

My highlight for this term was the hockey tournament because we won and I only let three balls go into the goal. One of which hit my leg and was called a goal because if my leg wasn't there I would have gone in the goal. The reason this was my highlight was because it was so much fun and  I wasn't only the goaly but for two half games I went up and I scored five to six goals.

I am most proud of getting every single task for Lesley on time. The reason I am proud of this is because I was the only one to get every single task done on time along with Leni. I am also proud of this because I have spent so much of my spare to get all of the tasks done and I managed to finish all of the tasks.

Next term I would like to improve the amount of P.E because that is my favorite subject in school. The reason I want more P.E is because we only do it once a week with Merrick where we could be doing sports during the week along with the P.E rotation.

My big learning focus for next term will be my spelling because in the last two terms I got the exact same results in the test. The way I am going to improve my spelling by moving into Matt's spelling group and focusing more on the spelling rules for longer rather than just touching on them. This will help improve my spelling.

I would like us to focus slightly more on spelling but not to much. The spelling was good this term but maybe one more workshop a week.

My Student Conference went really well because I got through everything and my parents where really proud of everything I achieved this term. I got really good things out of the conference this term because I learn't all of my levels and I fund out that I need to work on my spelling.The thing that my parents got out of the conference was that they could see how well I was doing at school and what type of work I have been doing.





No comments:

Post a Comment