Tuesday 9 December 2014

Camp Reflection

The biggest highlight on camp for me was stealth because I was the only person to be the last one to be found. This was my highlight because I wasn't being stealthy I was just staying in one place, I was treating it like hide and seek.

I am most proud of completing the tramp because it was extremely long and hard. The reason I am proud of this is because I didn't complain much and I never gave up. It was long and I worked hard to complete it.

On camp I learned that I am not afraid of heights unless they are really high like 8 meters.

The most difficult thing on camp for me was the high ropes because it was extremely high and I'm afraid of heights.This was the hardest thing because I am afraid of heights when it gets really high like this.

The feedback that I would have for next year would be to have the camp sites bigger so you can do more things in them. I would keep the: flying fox, rock climbing and the swing thing.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your feedback, Matt. You were certainly the king of Stealth, well done!
    You should be very proud of your courage on the high ropes - they were very high!

    ReplyDelete