Thursday 11 December 2014

End of Year Reflections

The highlight in my learning this year was improving my spelling because I got the same score two terms in a row and then this term I improved by four months.

I am most proud of developing my time management. I am proud of this because my parents always forced me to do my homework and know I can manage my own time. I now know when I can play games and I have to work.

I am chatty, motivated, competitive, hard working, active, independent.

I think I am an independent learner because I complete tasks on time and early I also work hard. I need to work o checking me emails everyday and replying if needed. I also need to be proactive with communicating with others.

My biggest focus for next term will be to keep up with the work i'm doing and keep working hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment