Monday 21 July 2014

Term 3 Week 1 Tuesday

Trailblazer didn't make a good impression on me because Google already allows you to see what websites you have been on. I also think that is not that great because it tracks everything you do so if you where at home and you forgot the app was still running it would track everything so if you where in your Google docs and you where writing personal stuff like passwords etc it would follow it and make tiles.

I think it would look like no-one calling people names, everyone getting along and understanding other peoples point of view. I think that living joyfully will help because it will help you in the outside word with being friendly and communicating with others

The thing that is motivating me to be in the independent and insider is trying to be better than Leni Because he is doing really well in his work and working at high standards and showing really good independence and Insiderness.

Trello is helping me daily because it shows me what I have to do, what im doing currently and what I have finished. That helps because then I don't have to remember every single little thing I have done which saves lots of time.

The one thing I am wondering about is how often will we be doing SOLE because I think I will really enjoy SOLE because we have a topic but you don't pick it for us we get a choice.



No comments:

Post a Comment