Tuesday 22 July 2014

Term 3 Week 1 Tuesday SOLE

I have learned through our inquiry that joy and happiness are slightly different because happiness is doing this that make you happy but joy is more fun and up beat so joy can come from scary games but happiness doesn't.

The things that went well in my SOLE where that we were communicating and all sharing our ideas, we also weren't arguing which was a great bonus.

some challenging things where not talking over the other people because I had lots of ideas but I had to let other people talk.

When I search the internet I make sure I use specific key words which helps me get better information and less results which is less confusing.

TrailBlazer need to make it less confusing because I can never tell between the different tiles I can't see websites with out being really far zoomed in.


No comments:

Post a Comment