Sunday 20 July 2014

Reflection Term 3 Week 1

My main learning goals from my reports  is to stay fully engaged which means I have to sit away from big distractions such as Tom, Daniel and James.

The way I am going to achieve this goal is by staying away from work shops and my friends. I think I should work either by leni to pick up some skills or work alone.

I am really looking forward to rolling breaks because I think I am going to enjoy my inquiry and I could get into something and keep doing through morning tea and when i'm done then I can have my morning tea!

I am going to try and get into Insider by the end of this term because I think i will be capable to do the goals there, I also want to get into Insider because I think it will make me push my self harder.

I am going to do this by working really hard at the goals in independent and then start working on the Insider goals.

The one thing I am thinking about constantly is if  this is going to work for me because things either work out really well or they don't work at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment