Thursday 24 July 2014

Term 3 week 1 Friday



I agree with this statement because my answer for this question was similar and I also think that this will help because it will teach us about living joyfully in the world.
The thing that has helped me work through all of my deadlines has been the people that I work with because now my work is becoming higher quality and i'm doing less talking.

The one thing that I need to work on is my writing because I know I have already succeeded the standers bu I want to get higher so my writing is just as good at my maths and writing.

When there is no stop watch or clock the thing that I do is I rely on inst-inked so when I think it is time to go in I go and check the time. I think the adults of this world do the same.

I have noticed that I have got some new goals because I have proved that I can do the previous goals.

My highlight for this week would be on Tuesday because on Tuesday I finished all my must dos on Tuesday so I had no stress on me so I could do any can do I wanted that would help with with my learning.



I think that Reflections are helping my learning because it's giving me a chance to think about whether I have achieved anything in that day or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment